04 June 2010

Pokédex Update


After spending the greater part of 2 days fishing for a Relicanth that was holding a DeepSeaScale, I am now only 7 Pokémon away from a complete National Pokédex! The only Pokémon I'm missing are...
  • Huntail
  • Gorebyss
  • Salamence
  • Walrein
  • Celebi
  • Manaphy
  • Arceus
Now that I have both DeepSeaTooth and DeepSeaScale, Huntail and Gorebyss will be obtained as soon as I initiate a trading session with my boyfriend (I already have two Clamperls), and Shelgon and Sealeo are only 6-7 levels away from evolution. The only Pokémon I won't be able to easily get are Celebi, Manaphy and Arceus. I traded for a Phione while ago, but we all know they never evolve. :/ Anyone up for some trades? I have almost all the other Pokémon (or can breed them), and I'm totally willing to do trade/trade back just to get those last three in my 'dex.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, and since I'm playing Diamond, I also don't have origin forms of Shaymin or Giratina, but I can live with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really don't need the other forms for a complete pokedex, unless you got Platinum, which is the only game so far where you can get BOTH.

    I happen to have legal, promo Manaphy and Arceus, and, well, one Celebi obtained via Emerald via not-too-legal means because Nintendo hasn't released a legal one in over 10 years. I know with HG/SS out, and Black/White on the way with its companion movie in Japan giving out a Celebi, we'll probably get one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know. It's just a completion thing. ^^ You technically don't *need* all the Unown forms, either. :p

    Wanna do a trade/tradeback with me? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to! I just gotta jot down my FCs and we're good to go.

    My friend Steve's Diamond game is ALSO working on a Working Pokedex. ie, All the PC boxes are filled with one of each of the 493 Pokemon. He's pretty damn close to finishing it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be so awesome! Just lemme know when (I have to go to the local pizza shop to use Wi-fi. ;p)

    I've thought about doing a complete Pokédex box. Maybe if I get that bored waiting for Black and White. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Gotta catch 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...